Another year has come and gone for me in "the real world" and, I have to say, it's really been quite grand. I didn't have any resolutions last year (I don't think...) but this year I have a few:
1. Get fit
I am pretty effing skinny, but I am probably one of the most unhealthy people I know. This must change. I will begin working out (when the sun starts coming out earlier-- let's not get too carried away here) with my goal being that I will be able to climb a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing once I reach the top. This is a pretty attainable goal. I would also like to look rockin' in a bikini, and not like a malnourished child.
2. Do WORK
Let's be real: I do work every year... this isn't about the literal meaning of the phrase. I would like to start working more towards other goals in my life. I haven't quite yet figured out what the steps are to help me achieve these goals, but this is what this resolution is about! I'd like to realize what these steps are and achieve most of them; I won't limit myself to a number.
I am a terrible cook but, thankfully, I am really awesome at following directions, so I am going to amass a collection of recipes and use them. This is part of my plan to save money this year. This also seems achievable.
I haven't thought of any more, however I think resolution numero dos is really going to kick my butt. And I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:
Post a Comment