I have Anglophilia.
Yes,
I am obsessed with all things English.
This is in addition to my obsession with royal families (from anywhere).
Combine the two, and you have a pretty unhealthy
This year is Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee, celebrating her 60th year as Monarch. The publicity of the Jubilee has been feeding my rabid hunger for beautiful photographs, memorabilia, and news about the English royal family.
Just look at this woman:
![]() |
| She is the definition of boss. |
And her daughter?
![]() |
| Boss lady number 2 right here. |
What other woman could look as fabulous AND badass at the same time? I mean... she has (not one, but two!!) pimp canes, and military medals on her shirt. I just wish she was wearing some stilettos along with that outfit.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I also know I'm not the only who would buy a set of these (and all its matching china):
Please divulge your secret or not-so-secret region/country/royal love!



4 comments:
yes...she looks great ! fun to look at all that English stuff!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
i am so excited for the diamond jubilee. love the royal family! haha and love how much of a boss the queen is! x
Ok I think I have this too! Love all things English/royal as well! xo
I have a crush on the monarchy and loved watching every bit of the coverage of the Jublilee on TV. It was so festive!
Post a Comment