I am such a terrible blogger. I am truly sorry for not updating with anything for a while... life has been pretty hectic.
My move to the wonderful Green Mountain State started off terribly, with a landlord who incorrectly described the apartment/neighborhood I was moving into, forcing me to drastically change plans, go home, and find a new place. I am now living RIGHT ON THE MOUNTAIN and I am stoked to start working-- whenever that may be. My place is cozy and safe, which is pretty much all I could ask for. I also already have my staff pass and name tags... so once it starts to snow, everyone better be ready for me to be leaving my offerings to the snow gods at the base of the mountain, to keep them pleased and provide us all with bountiful winters
I promise to resume posting ASAP. Hey, maybe it'll finally snow and I'll have some cool things to write about.
In the meantime, I'll be beastin' on Ramen, watching crappy reality television, and doing my snow dance:

No comments:
Post a Comment