12.24.2009

This is my second week into my job up here and I am totally loving it. I love being involved with anything that has to do with what is going on at the mountain and helping people get a love of skiing/snowboarding. The only difficult part is getting around and, while manageable, the bus system isn't always the most convenient. I will hopefully be getting myself a car at some point... even if it is a beater.
I can also check my first day on the mountain off my list! I was so psyched to start up for the season and thought that maybe a lesson would be a great way to get my muscle memory back, and prevent any bad habits from starting early on in the season. The lesson was awesome and a ton of fun, and I'm thinking about taking a private lesson sometime soon. Considering the costs of skating lessons, any lesson at a resort is comparable to pocket change.
And on that note-- here is what happened to my knee during said lesson:
All in the name of fun

No comments: