5.15.2011

LEAPING

Kimmy Fasani, getting it


Cue David Bowie's "Changes."
Big things have been happening/changing in my life, which has caused me to neglect my blog... more than usual. Do not fret-- they are all good things! These are changes that have been set in motion by my own actions, and none that are reactions to unforeseen circumstances.


I know, I know... "GET TO THE POINT!"

....


I am moving! I am heading down to Northern Virginia/Washington, DC in June, and I am REALLY excited about it. I am unsure of what I will be doing, but I am doing it! I decided that I should take a cue from my athletic interests and put a spark into everything I do in life; being a risk-taker is my forte and it's about time that I shake things up a bit. Luckily, I have a great base there; my amazing boyfriend/best friend has a great job in the area and that will certainly help me adjust.

Life is too short to stay in your comfort zone. It's about going balls-to-the-walls and enjoying the risks you take-- no matter the consequences. This also applies to the next jump or rail you want to hit in the park (which is advice I, myself, should listen to.) Everything will work out if you make it so.



Leap,
and the net will appear.


10 comments:

Deanna Pai said...

That's so exciting! Your attitude is so perfect and inspiring (and definitely something I need to adopt, seeing as I graduate in a month). I can't wait to hear more!

P.S. Your comment absolutely made my day -- thank you so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I think a change of scenery can be very inspiring. I am already thinking of where I want to move next! I am now following you. xo

Sara Louise said...

Oh what exciting news and I love your positivity! :-)

Sam W. said...

wahoo!! best of luck :)

Rachel said...

That is a great outlook - I like your balls to the wall attitude :) Congrats on the move, it will be awesome!

Annemarie said...

How exciting! You have the perfect outlook on this! Congrats and best wishes! xx

Sophie said...

you are making me want to go skiing so badly! i am always way too scared to hit rails or do hectic jumps so i am loving your attitude! and goodluck with the move :) sounds like its going to be perfect x

April said...

Yes! Good for you! I'm so excited for you! :)

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

How very exciting! Congrats on the big decision, and best of luck with the move. I love your "Leap, and the net will appear" quote, it's so true!

Kristin Yac said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on tsd! Congrats on your new adventure! Your positive attitude is awesome - balls to the walls - couldn't agree more! Happy weekend!
sskristin